• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling very fat!!!

EllieBelle

Reaction score
Does anyone else currently feel like a beached whale :D

I have grown rather a lot over the last couple of weeks, and having trouble fitting into my new size 14 clothes now (I was a 12 before I became pregnant).

We were invited to a BBQ at the weekend, and had to resort to wearing maternity jeans, as they were the only comfortable thing I could find to wear (albeit they needed a good belt, but were not that much too big). Im also up 2 cup & a back size in bras!

I havent had any sickness which does worry me from time to time, but also may be why I have grown in size, as my appetite has not been surpressed at all.

I went through the whole bloating and constipation phase a few weeks ago, and its died down a lot now, so cant understand why Im so big, and have a definite bump!

Anyone else feeling the same?

:wave: :wave: i am, its horrible. i was in the lift at asda and a woman commented on my belly, she looked at my girls and me and said
your brave having another one
checky mere :x

im a bit bloated still but ive grown out of my normal clothes already :(
i also keep getting people stare at my belly when they walk past me

I totally sympathise with you I am feeling really fat :( It's my hubbys 30th (was going to say tomorrow but realised it's past midnight so its today! )

Anyway I have organised a surprise get together for about 50 friends & family on Saturday and the top I brought doesn't fit as my boobs are huge and my belly is sticking out. We were hoping to hold out and not tell people until after 1st scan on 4th July but I think people are going to guess. I brought a dress today thats kind of loose but I just feel uncomfortable as wish people new and I didn't have to try and pretend.

I haven't been sick either just felt queasy so my appetite is normal so I know where you are coming from!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back