feeling uncompfy

Chrissi87

Reaction score
over the last couple of days i have been feeling rather uncomfortable ... especially pressure down below.. i didnt have this feeling with my 1st until i was the last few weeks but its really getting to me..

i told my mum about it this morning and she says its the baby getting into posistion head down (early isnt it? althou 1st was head down at 32weeks) and then she adds jokingly (i hope) that the baby might come before may (im due 26 may) it better not lol as im not readi at all.

so has anyone else been feeling like there baby is baout to drop out when they walk yet lol?

I hope it doesn't mean that!!! As i have been getting it and Im only 19 weeks!!!! I thought it was your body stretchhing and accommodatng growing baby but will check with mw at next appointment!!!

i dont see my mw until march now so i cant ask her lol

I hope that's not the case as I am sssooooo uncomfy. It actually gets me a bit upset because I think 'If I get upset at how uncomfy I am now then what will I feel like later on again??'

All I can reccomend is lots of warm bubble baths and make sure you're not stressed. I seem to feel worse when I am.
Hope you feel better soon lovely xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back