Feeling uncomfortable

Amy0801

Reaction score
What a weekend...I felt fine on Saturday until we had take way pizza for tea and within 30 minutes my IBS started and I was in agony! I woke up Sunday morning and the first thing I needed was the toilet and I didn't feel great for the rest of the day just felt like I had a stomach bug and everything I ate went straight through me! Woke up this morning and I just feel uncomfortable..I think it because everything is stretching and getting bigger..it's not painful as such just achy but it makes me feel like I need a poo! I can't be arsed going to work feeling like this whilst sat a my desk..and I hate going to the loo whilst at work!!! Think I might take my daughter to school and then have a rest and see how I feel tomorrow xx

I'm feeling exactly the same - haven't suffered with IBS for some time ow but pregnancy seems to have caused it to flare up. First thing in a morning I'm in agony, having bouts of bad stomach, feeling uncomfortable. Haven't found anything that helps as yet so can't really pass on any words of wisdom but big hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back