feeling slightly disappointed with my 4D scan...

lozzi

Reaction score
...well basically the pics i did manage to get are pretty cute, but to be honest there all exactly the same, and my 4d footage is of her asleep nothing more.

everyone else appaers to have got pictures of LO moving around... yawning... etc etc

grrr probs just me being stupid and hormonal, but ebs got offereed another scan coz hers was like this..

i dunno what to do, dont get me wrong i like the pics i got, but she just stayed still and tehre all the same...

am i being silly?

Aww hun, sorry to hear you are so upset about it. I dont think you are being silly at all..it wont be long untill she is here now and you can see her all the time :hug: :hug:

youve seen all the pictures havent u sarah, there exactly the same arent they...

You have some really good pics hun :hug:
the last 2 on your slide are kinda spooky it really looks like she has her eyes open :shock:
It could have been worse..i went for a scan not long ago at the hospital and she couldnt show us anything because his hands were up in front of his face and he was trying to hide :cry:

hey loz loz.... like ive said on msn... dont feel down babes...

hopefull u get another go... but if u dont... bubba will love em regardless when shes older...

cum here.. u big hormonal wreck :D :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

ive rang them up to ask them about if they do a reduced price or anything to ppl who have alraedy been coz i am not happy with what i have gotten from it, and there going to ring me back on wednesday coz the man who does them is away till then x

Hey hun, hope they let you go again.
Not long untill she is here now :hug: :hug:

they shudnt charge u extra loz...

but i think mines gonna be the same... but hey... we get the best quality at the end of 40 weeks :wink:

yeah there is that i will get to see her in another 12 weeks or so, so i dont kno why im making such a fuss....

but it just seems like ive been cheated if u will...

Awww hun. :hug: :hug:
You still have some great pics there..i wish i had been for one now.

lozzijane said:
...well basically the pics i did manage to get are pretty cute, but to be honest there all exactly the same, and my 4d footage is of her asleep nothing more.

everyone else appaers to have got pictures of LO moving around... yawning... etc etc

grrr probs just me being stupid and hormonal, but ebs got offereed another scan coz hers was like this..

i dunno what to do, dont get me wrong i like the pics i got, but she just stayed still and tehre all the same...

am i being silly?

i felt the same at first hunny! but your pics are really nice :) if you are really not happy you should let the company know hunn :hug:

hev was madi asleep for the whole thing?

no but it was not as clear as i thought it was going to be :(

hun if you need to chat later i will be here :hug:

yeah ill be on msn most of this aftie, hopefully chat later xx

Hey babe,

Unfortunately 4D scans really are pot luck, some people are lucky and their babies are really active and moving right at the crucial time but im sure loads of women go in and theire babies are asleep. Its one of those things you just cant control when baby is in the womb!!

I know you feel disappointed but its kinda a risk you have to take when you book a 4D I think, the consultant that did mine warned us if LO was alsleep or inactive then pictures wont be as good but then its all up to LO.

My 4D was great in the sense that baby was moving and we got to find out sex (which was the biggest thing for me, if we had found out sex at 20 week scan then we wouldnt have even contemplated 4D cos of the dosh factor) so we were pleased but I can see why your hacked off mate. :hug:

Not long now till you get the real thing, as least you got some good clear pics even if she wasnt moving.

thanks ladies, im just gonna wait and see what the sonographer says when he rings me back on wednesday x

:hug: i'm sure they are good hun. I know it's horrible when you expect something and it doesn't turn out that way. I couldn't afford to get them done but i'd have liked to see what they are like. was it amazing to see?

Hev - did madi look the same as when she was born or did she look like another baby (if that makes any sense) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back