Feeling Sick

Flossy82

Reaction score
Gosh i know im not that far along but i feel sick :puke: already not actually sick but that feelings there oh dear i hate the sickness of it all :(

CONGRATULATIONS. :wave:

I know just how you feel. I feel sick most of the time but have not yet been sick.

Things I am trying are travel sickness pressure bands, Gaviscon, (recenlty sugested on another post) light food like yogurt and fruit. I also find that the nausea gets worse when I haven't eaten for around 2 hours or when I need a short nap, so I keep a supply of hard boiled fruity sweets close at hand.

Not sure if any of this will help you, I'm still trying to find something that really helps me but I hope it wont go on much longer.

Take Care x

Hey there congratulations to yourself too :hug: Im welcome to any idea that may help thanks :hug: -xx-

Hey Flos,

I know the feeling! Im feeling really really sick all of the time, so sick i dont wanna eat but im having to force food down cos being hungry makes it 10 times worse!

Errgghhh :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Rich Tea & Ginger Biscuits help, or anything with ginger in it is supposed to help too.

Oh gosh its horrid i thought i was going to be sick eating my breakfast but luckily wasnt.

Il give the ginger biscuits and rich tea a go or may pop out and see what i can find thats ginger blimey not looking forwards to this at all.

Thanks hun :hug: Hey lets hope this sicky feeling doesnt last too long though! -xx-

Omg i think right now id rather be sick im hating this is neither one thing or the other and i feel terribly sick atm im eating ginger biscuits etc but to no uvail :(

Ahh the joys of pregnancy!

Im feeling really sick 90% of the time hun, its awful but worth it! :D

:hug: i remember that, its worst in the mornings i found and some days i felt sick when i stood up. i took SO much time off work!
i found regular nibbling on ginger biscuits helped. dont skip breakfast or it gets worse (even if breakfast is half a ginger biscuit!)

Yeah I have found that being hungry makes things worse, so keep eating!! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back