Feeling sick

kellie80

Reaction score
I've been feeling sick now for about 4 days. Is it normal at this stage cos i've not experienced it before?

My friend is 31 weeks and she has been sick on and off since 25 weeks!! I was sick all the way through with my first pregnancy :hug:

I have been sick nearly everyday through my pregnancy, it's really not nice hope it passes soon xx

I had it come back a couple of weeks ago, and a friend of mine did when she was that far on.... I reckon it's the increased tiredness or something.

Yep I had sickness on and off throughout the pregnancy but worse since 33 weeks - MW said it was something to do with hormones...... (don't they say that for everything! Lol) aparently there is a surge at 33 - 35 weeks and then again at 38........

ooohh i dunno know babes...

aint really been sick from the start...

hope u feel better soon tho :hug:

oh try sum peppermint tea..... mmmmm :cheer:

I've been being sick lately, over past few weeks, usually at night though for some strange reason :think:

Vicki83 said:
I've been being sick lately, over past few weeks, usually at night though for some strange reason :think:

Same. I've been sick almost everynight for the past 3 weeks.

It's strange isn't it!

Is it when you are just lying in bed at night trying to get to sleep and then you think oh shit need to be sick and make a run for it!

and thats not an easy feat when your 9 months pregnant! I am sure!!!

Vicki and Misslarue, are you getting heartburn? Maybe when you lie down the acid is getting at the back of your throat and making you chuck? Sounds exhausting :hug:

Vicki83 said:
It's strange isn't it!

Is it when you are just lying in bed at night trying to get to sleep and then you think oh sh*t need to be sick and make a run for it!

Yes!! Just as I'm trying to get to sleep. Its nasty.

gingerpig: I own shares in rennie :wink:
I've got terrible heartburn. Had it for weeks now. Could well be you know :think: I might try sleeping sitting up!

Lyndsey said:
and thats not an easy feat when your 9 months pregnant! I am sure!!!

:rotfl: Too true Lyndsey!

Gingerpig, i was getting really bad heartburn but it seems to have cleared up a lot now :think:

i sometimes feel more nauseous when im hungry or tired too. hope you feel better soon xx :hug:

Thanks girls you've put my mind at rest. Just thought it was a bit strange as i haven't really had any sickness at all this pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back