feeling sick!

amilea09

Reaction score
hi been up since 6:30 this morning feeling sick and have tummy pains could it just be my body playing up? x x

when is AF due?

It could always be your mind playing games. Mine does this :(

However, on the bright side it's a good sign!!!

I didn't feel sick until 6 weeks pregnant and I haven't stopped throwing up since. Be careful not to convince yourself it's morning sickness, your mind really can play tricks on you. When is af due? I really hope it's your month :)

Good luck xx

oh im not gunna convince myself got peed off with my fella askin do i think i am n i did a test just 2 prove it wud b a bfn because i have only just come off the implant and its far to early and to be honest i dont think i am :( x x

I know how you feel hun, i've been feeling sick recently morning and evening and i'm really tierd....but i know i'm not preg as only came off depo on 22nd Dec, i think i may be coming down with the winter bug :(

My OH keeps getting his hopes up when i say "I feel sick..." "I'm tierd...." "I'm craving..." or "My tummy hurts" unfortunatley all preg signs are also normal things that can happen to anyone! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lots of luck to us though!! xxxxxxx

men they just dont understand ha ha i only came off the implant 2weeks ago and hes been looking on the net 2 c how soon i can conceive and because its only took some women a week he thinks ill b like that! but he wont have it that not every woman is the same and it takes some longer then others!

good luck to you hope u get a bfp soon
Aimee x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back