sick of feeling ill!!!

leannesxb

Reaction score
Got up today and feeling very crappy. Joints are bad and hands and feet are swollen. Heads thumping, feel sick, got tummy cramps, bit of a dodgy tummy and feeling very dizzy!!!!!!

Hope its just a bug!!!:puke::(

well my mum just made me feel better and told me its a sign of labour!!! Thanks alot mum!!!

Got terrible pressure and pain in my foof. I am in agony when I sit and get up.

im with you on the foof pains today, i literally hobble when i go to get up and im waddling like a duck with a limp!

im with you on the foof pains today, i literally hobble when i go to get up and im waddling like a duck with a limp!

yep just like that and they are in my bum too!!! Whats that about?????? Really painful.

i dunno, i find the bum pains really odd as theyre not painful per say, those are like the ache u get from sitting on hard chairs too long and weird me out lol. the foof ones are now so bad it actually feels like burning when i stand and take the first few steps. the things we do for our kids hey lol

Sounds to me like your bodies getting prepared. Good news on the hands front, the carpal tunnel went nearly straight away for me.

Now and again I get a shooting pain in my bum but yeh most of the time its like a dull achy feeling like you have sat for to long in one position. I am currently sitting with a hot water bottle on my bits between my legs and holding it on the pubic bone. My foof is so swollen its unreal!!! This is no longer fun!!!!

had 2 hours sleep last night. Really uncomfortable all night, pains in foof, backache, tightenings, baby moved from right to left side and dodgy tum. Gonna have a bath then call the mw and see what she says.

Good thinking batman. They might want to just check you over. Text me if you need to hunny :hug: xxxxxxxxx

i was up most of the night cos my OH was snoring his head off. no new pains tho. now off to antenatal class no 2, labour and pain relief lol. hope u feel better soon hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back