Feeling Sad And Scared

Flossy82

Reaction score
Hey ladies well i was hoping id feel not so bad by now but every little thing seems to keep on reminding me. Tommorrow would have been the day of my 20wk scan and we'd have found out what we were having. That in itself makes me sad as now weo'l never know. Also im getting scared aboutt he consultants appointment we have next month im dreading going and finding out the PM results and we also recieve the medical pics of bubs :( I dont want to take 1 step forwards and 2 back but going there next month to find out and see those photo's will make me so upset again. And to topp it off AF's still here and im begining to think that she will never go and for sure we will completely miss any chance this month :cry: Im sorry to be going on like this but im sending myself crazy with it all and just needed to say.

Candy (FLOSSY82)
-XXXX-

:hug: big hugs candy i can't imagine what your going through but i'm sure your still grieving and that is only natural, maybe after the appointment you can find out some answers and then won't have to think about analysing everything, at the moment there must be an element of the unknown about why it happened etc. it will take time for you to be able to cope with what happened and i'm sure your angel will always be a big part of your life and so it should be, don't feel guilty for feeling sad angry and upset xx :hug: :hug:

i'm sorry i'm a bit useless with stuff like this, i can't possibly imagine how you must feel. xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: oh flossy i can't offer any advise on coping etc... all i can offer is loads of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
if you want a shoulder to cry on just pm me or msn me (if you have it) on [email protected]
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I missed the ov after my m/c (hubby was ill) and I was devastated, I had to take a break from the forum for a couple of months. But looking back that was good that I missed it and I think these things do happen for a reason.

Hopefully you will catch the egg this month but if you miss it try not to get too upset :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope your feeling a little bit better today Candy sending you :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Your a lovely lady at the meet i enjoyed meeting and chatting to and you deserve all the happiness in the world
one day you will be a Mum again You will never forget you little angel as i have never forgoten mine.
You will never forget in time you will heal and be ready to try again and i wish you all the luck in the world

thinking of you sweetheart pm me anytime if you want :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can't imagine how hard that must be for you Flossy :( I really do not know what to say to make it seem any better for you :( i hope you ok :hug: :hug:

sorry iv only just really seen this hun,

been speaking to you on msn anyway but i hope your ok at the moment give me a call anytime hun if you need to,

wishing you gentler days ahead here for you anytime :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back