Feeling rubbish

snowbee

Reaction score
Having a down time at the moment. Mc in June and not a hint of a bfp since. It is our due date in Jan and we were really hoping I would be pg again.

My husband is miserable, he cried last night when I said I didn't think I've even ovd yet this cycle (and now on CD52). I feel so bad that I can't get this right and that the issues we have with ttc are mine. On top of that husbands best friends wife who had the same due date as us has had her baby. It isn't that I don't want them to have one it is just that I'm jealous and thinking we should be there too. Same with all the ladies who mc at the same time as me, I see their next bfp and their pregnancies and just wish I could be with them.

Hi Hun... I didn't want to read and run, I'm so sorry for your loss and for what your going through now, I can't imagine how awful you and your husband must feel, especially seeing your friend having her baby! It's completely normal to feel jealous of someone when they have what you so desperately want, let yourself feel what ever you need to feel and don't feel bad for feeling it! I've read about something called the 5 stages of grief and until you have gone through each stage you will never completely get over it... Maybe read about it and see if it helps!

I pray that you get your BFP soon :) xxx

Feeling fed up too, I mc at end if June and due date was yesterday. I have pcos and my cycles are all over the place, feels like it's not going to happen again.

Aw Snowbee, Im so sorry youre feeling down :-( My brother and his wife just announced on xmas day that they are expecting. They have been trying for a long time too, and although I am so, so happy for them, I had a little cry to myself after they told me.
Its so hard not to think, that should be me!
Fingers crossed you will get your good news again soon

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back