Feeling rotten!

megsmeadow

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I promise not all my posts will be like this one but it's nearly 2.30am and I can't sleep. Apart from the nausea and diarrhoea (sorry tmi) that has just kicked in again my mind is racing at about a million miles an hour. There's so many things to think about and so many different pressures from folk who don't even realise they are doing it cause they don't know I'm pregnant yet.
I'm worried about how our parents are going to take the news. I'm sure they'll be delighted but it won't be expected as both sides were planning the wedding first.
My OH is so supportive but he's blissfully snoring away upstairs while I sit here and panic, blowing everything out of proportion, from swine flu to finances.
Does anyone else wake up in the morning feeling even more tired, and sore all over?
Right, I'm finished with my rant. I know so many of you will have had nights like these, it's so frustrating to try and deal with this all alone, thank goodness for PF!!
:help:

Aww Meg :hug: I hope you got some sleep. It's pretty normal to feel like you do. I've been better this time but even though this is my 3rd I still have my moments where I'm actually on the verge of a panic attack.

As easy as this is to say, there's absolutely no point worrying about the things you have no control over. Worrying wont alter what happens. Have a stern word with yourself and tell yourself you'll think or talk about it in the morning when things wont be fuzzy because you're tired.

How many weeks are you BTW? :D

aw huge hugs i hopw you got some sleep x

:hug: i agree with MM! it does get easier, but try not to worry too much in the meantime - easier said than done!! i'm panicing quite a bit atm, which i try not to do, cos its better to just get on with it iykwim?! hope you got some sleep :hug:

:hug: hope you got some sleep hon. i remember feeling exactly the same! it's perfectly natural hon, i used to find writing down what i was worrying about helped :hug: xx

Thanks everyone, I went back for my second attempt at sleep at half three and decided that my OH was taking up so much of the bed I couldn't get comfy, so I decided to cut my loses at half four and move to the other bedroom. During that time I also decided we need a new bed because ours is crunching and springing all over the place, oh and a king size one!!!! :)
Feeling a lot better today, OH wondered where on earth I'd gone and not sure he really understands my moods yet. It's funny how your world becomes so lonely and frightening at that time in the morning!
Mervs Mum I'm 6 weeks and 4 days today, got my first GP appointment on Monday evening. As the receptionist told me, I'm not pregnant until the GP says I am, nice! I'm good at writing lists as it is so I think I'll be employing one for the next time Pompey Princess!! :)

Welcome to Pregnancy Forum megsmeadow :wave:

Congratulations on your pregnancy :) In the early weeks of pregnancy you can spiral from the extremes of insomnia to feeling like sleeping all day :wall: Very frustrating but it does settle in the second trimester :)

I couldn't help but notice your avatar, is that a ticker? Did you mean to put the ticker in your signature?

:hug: You hormones are raging hun. Dont worry, like Mamafy says it settles soon xx

Welcome to PF :wave:

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I felt like an alien took over my body when I was pregnant. I just wasn't myself at all. :hug:

Well at least I got to sleep tonight, problem is staying asleep!! Oh work is going to be fun in the morning!! :s

I had terrible insomnia in the first 12 weeks, its no fun at all. I hope you manage a good nights sleep soon. Try not to worry too much, hormones play a huge part in our concerns xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back