Feeling blue.... :(

sexysmurf

Reaction score
Okay so here goes.... since finding out im pregnant ive not been sure how to feel. Me and my partner wanted this so much and went through the heartbreak of so many false positives and clear BFN , so when i told him i was pregnant i was genuinly overjoyed. Now im just feeling down, not crying all the time, and im not even sure why im feeling down. Lifes good, i have my daughter after a custody battle, my OH is wonderful, and i love living where i do- ie i have no reason to feel so blue. Im just wondering if anyone else has felt like this , is it normal and what they did to combat it xxx

Hi hun, I didn't want to just read and run. I'm sorry you're not feeling too great. Your hormones will be all over the place at the moment so it's understandable if you have a few blue days, I know I've had them. At least you are looking at all the positives in your life, that is a really good step, just keep focused on that and the fact you have a lovely OH and daughter and I'm sure you will come out the other side. Sorry I can't be anymore helpful xxx

thanx, its been 11 years since i was last pregnant so i guess ive forgotten what to expect , i think when i can hear the heartbeat , have a scan ect it might help , at the mo im even doubting there is anything in there ! xx

It's amazing how much a scan can put you at ease! Have you thought about getting a private early scan? I know they can be a little pricey but it could be the boost you need, see your little beans hearbeat. You're at the perfect stage for it. I had one and was just the best money I've ever spent in my life :D x

i think the cheapest we can get is £99 at babybond, but our dating scan is 4-5 weeks so i'll discuss it with my OH as it is pricey xx

Ok hun well best of luck with everything, hope you feel better soon x

theres one in st helens which is £50 for early scan, tempting.......

awww hope u feel better soonx

we all have blue days I know I have ..but it s good u r looking at the postive I am sure u will feel alot better after ur scan making it more real xxx

I think its quite normal to feel down... I've had days where i haven't even left the house because I feel so low in mood. Try to do as you have done and focus on the positives.... maybe having that early scan will give you a boost too!

Also, sorry, but it has made me smile a bit that this thread is called 'Feeling blue' and your name/ pic is a smurf....(I find stuff like this funny!?)

I think its quite normal to feel down... I've had days where i haven't even left the house because I feel so low in mood. Try to do as you have done and focus on the positives.... maybe having that early scan will give you a boost too!

Also, sorry, but it has made me smile a bit that this thread is called 'Feeling blue' and your name/ pic is a smurf....(I find stuff like this funny!?)

:thanks: i hadnt noticed the smurf thing when i posted it totally made me smile xxx

I have blue days... some days i'm ecstatic.... then i'm crying.... it's just the hormones hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have blue days... some days i'm ecstatic.... then i'm crying.... it's just the hormones hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i guess i really have forgotten what its like to be pregnant, i swear i had none of this with my daughter lol x

I know exactly how you you feel. I had this a few weeks ago and I think it was because I felt in total limbo and my scan felt so far away!

Then you feel guilty because you wanted to get pg and you can't understand why you aren't over the moon!

I struggled with how much my life had changed over night and how everyone else was plugging away as normal!

I hope you feel better soon hon, it's totally normal.

Xx

hi sexysmurf, im feeling blue too, tbh with my prevous pregnancies i never felt like this (all ended in m/c) im hoping its a good sign, the same with morning sickness didnt have before. i seem to feel down more than i feel happy tho, but life is good, i love where i live, my job, my son and OH. think its just down to hormones running all over. Hope you feel better soon x

When I found out I was pregnant, I was of course ecstatic, but then other, out of character thoughts kept popping up, like, how will my 6 year old react, will I love this child as much, what if something goes wrong, and even is there anything in there or just an empty sack. I got it in my head that if something went wrong, then I wouldn't try again....it's all hormonal, I feel so different now, it was all the early surges it messes with your head, and it honestly does lift xxx

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?hir21p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back