Feeling Really Down

xNataliex

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Been away for a while - busy with Joey and work! - but I have been feeling really down lately and remembered how lovely and supportive you ladies are.

I just feel I need to write something down before I go mad. I feel really detached from my husband and it's making things at home really hard. I feel on the verge of tears all the time as I feel lonely without that closeness. I don't know if we are not close because I'm feeling low or the other way round. I think he is going through it a bit too as he looks after Joey full time and he has been really demanding since he started walking a few months ago.

He is such a good dad and Joey is thriving, he is 13 months now and is the best little boy ever, but I still feel really unhappy at home.

I have tried to bring it up and we have spoke a few times about things being bad but he seems to forget it the next day and that makes me feel worse somehow!!

Sorry to go on, just need to tell someone!! x x x

:hug: :hug:

not sure what to suggest :think: have you and your OH had any time alone recently? could you get anyone to babysit for a night/weekend so that you can rediscover what you love about each other? its hard to make time for a relationship with a LO around but sometimes a little time is all you need to make things better again

hope you work it out

:hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

yeah like suggested can you have some "couple" time??? even if you can't get a babysitter try putting babs to bed having a nice take away with candles etc etc!!

Hope you feel better soon darling
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back