Feeling really alone

i feel the same, when i joined, babybo, kanga86 and taffy rose were ladies i followed and we shared info and the high and lows and now they have all moved to Tri1 this month and I am still in F**CKING TTC. I bareyl sign on here anymore cause even though I am so happy for them and everyone else I honestly cannot take another dissopintment in the form of AF :(

I know it's really hard isn't it. How long have you been ttc? We can support each other.
I must admit I have thought about coming off here and facebook cos all the bfp announcements are starting to get me down now. In the beginning I found it really exciting but now I feel sad. Xxx

Hey! This is cycle 5 of proper trying. I maybe am being niave about how long it takes. I'm charting temps and using OPKs so I have a pretty good idea of what's going on down there!! Its just so frustrating when you continually hear about ppl getting pregnant from one night stands or from failed contraception etc. I just feel pissed off at all the time I was on the pill or abstained when we moved on to the fertility awareness method. Just bloody typical!!!!!

Hi Tanya,

I don't think I've posted to you before but just wanted to repeat how many people want to hear your story so that you don't feel alone. We're all hear for each other and no one is horrible, that is what I love about this place. Good luck with everything and don't knock yourself when you are having a hard time.
xxx

Thanks guys, I'm feeling a lot better today!! So glad to have you lot to help me through!
Got ewcm today cd23 so think it's gonna be a long one again!! But anyway at least I'm at the fun and exciting part, just gotta get hubby interested lol. He's not feeling too great so I'm hoping if I don't get any tonight, tomorrow won't be too late lol!! How is everyone else today? Xxxx

I'm not having a good time but just reading some other posts puts things in perspective for me more often than not cheer me up. Hope you get jiggy with it! xx

I'm not having a good time but just reading some other posts puts things in perspective for me more often than not cheer me up. Hope you get jiggy with it! xx

Oh no sorry to hear you're having a rough time, anytime you need a chat I'm here.
I'm sorry to say that the getting jiggy didn't go too well. Hubby is on lots of new drugs for his crohns and it seems to have affected his libido. We did manage it but he was unable to, ahem.... Produce should we say. Hence my feelings of being down so much as although I try to be understanding to him it's really hard when we want a baby so much. He feels really guilty too cos he sees how down I get when af arrives. So think I'm gonna be out this month cos I can't see him getting a massive urge to bd over the next couple of days :(

hi girls, hope your all good. im feeling particularly perky today. i always go through this cycle, as soon as i start spotting right through AF and then the next week I am a misery, - feeling sorry for myself, wallowing in cake and a large glass of wine hahaha and then when OPks start with a line and it gets darker and darker i definately perk up and decide "this is my month" FLIPPING BETTER BE!

tanya you are just gonna have to step it up lady - bring out your naughty side!!

hey Tanya,

I know how you feel!!!!!!! and i also know that there are good days and bads.
We have been trying for 15mth, 2 of my best friends are pregnant and so is my sister in law (i feel awful cause i just go and cry somewhere, although am happy for them of course).

We are going to book an appointment next month to do all the test, which am looking forward to so I we can get help but also dreading incase.................

To try to cheer you up, don´t know what to say really just that i know how you feel and if u need to cry, scream chat whatever this is a great place.

good luck with the tests x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back