Feeling pregnant

Trivita

Reaction score
So i found out that i was pregnant on the 11/11 . Started spotting on the 17/11 then heavy spotting to bleeding till the 25/11

All my pg symptons stopped on the 19/11

So here is the thing i feel pregnant i am so gassy my boobs are hurting on and off . Having a headache

I didnt do a pregnancy test as i found it upsetting but on the 24/11 my hcg levels dropped to 66 .

Is it normal to feel like this ?

Hi trivia. This was one of the hardest things I went through with my miscarraige. It really is awful. All my symptoms stopped then boom, I felt pregnant again all of a sudden. I had cm, sore boobs, bloating, feeling sick, the works. I really felt deceived by my body and everything I felt. The only thing I can say is that when you have your first proper period, everything settles down, not completely but to normal levels. I hope you feel better soon xx

went to the gp on monday and said i had very low iron levels so feel better now . Gp did a pg test and it said negitive but did one yester day and it said positive so heven only knows what going on but not thinking about it if still positive next week i will phone gp again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back