• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling... off

Tiffy

Reaction score
My whole body is just feeling off today. My head isn't hurting exactly, it just feels like there's an odd pressure on the back of it, and I'm kind of lightheaded. It's putting me into a down mood, kind of. That could just be the lack of sleep though. It's hard to put my finger of EXACTLY how I feel, and it's darn confusing, lol.

Does anyone else ever feel this way? ... Whatever way that is, anyways. :rotfl:

probably hormones...i find it feels like pressure tention back of my head like neck area...rest.. lol.. even more excuse to laze :)

im also having an off day, have come home early from working. decided im having a lazxy day, didnt help my DD decided to get in our bed 5am and wanted to watch shrek.

I just feel like im kind of hungover. light headed and sooo tired.

I feel crap today. I'm still being sick, my head hurts, I feel bloated and I am tired.... who says this is supposed to be fun!? :bored:

Get in front of the telly with a duvet and just chill out girly it will do you wonders :)

xx

Yeh I was like that at the weekend...don't worry it will blow over. Just spend the day pampering yourself or just lie in bed for a while and get some rest!!

Hope you feel better :hug:

hey

i felt like that yesterday, hungover, head hurt when i stood up, queasy nothing satisdied, eventually i had chilli and brown rice and it did the trick, food when you eventually eat seemed to work xx

I didn't sleep last night and I have a banging headache today but I think it could be to do with worrying as my Dad is in hospital today having an op too and I have been stressing over it.

i found a great comfort food that makes u feel soooo much better.... pancakes lemon and sugar hmmmmm ive just had 8

paradysso said:
i found a great comfort food that makes u feel soooo much better.... pancakes lemon and sugar hmmmmm ive just had 8

I had pancakes yesterday yummy!!

x

mmmm i want pancakes now
might send hubby out to get the stuff lol
only had maccy d's hour ago
manda xx

ive not had a mcdonalds in years! used to love their milkshakes hmmmmm

i love their chips dipped into icecream yum yum :rotfl:

eww thats just minging lol i had a diet coke (yes i order all that fat with a diet coke) a bigmac and large chips yum yum cant eat sausage and egg mcmuffins though baby doesnt like them and makes me be sick :(
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back