Feeling nervous - again! Updated - Had my scan!

LittleMe

Reaction score
I've got my scan at 1pm tomorrow and am starting to get nervous again! I'm sure everything will be fine, especially as little one has been proding and poking me for weeks now, but it's just the 'what ifs' that are niggling me.

I'm excited too though! Can't wait to see him/her again and am determined not to cave and ask the sex! Hoping to stay team GREEN all the way! x

hiya hun i achaly felt the same as you before my scan i thought it was strange i wasn't that excited however it was totaly amasing :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: i'm sure all will be fine and you will se this adorable bubs lickking about in you :D

I was really nervous and scared too. Even though I kept telling myelf there was nothing to worry about. All the nerves went away as soon as I saw little Pixie on the screen though.

Good luck! :hug: :hug: :)

aww hun its natural we have all felt the same... just try and relax and enjoy it xxx

And all is fine! I was so relieved! Saw baby kicking away, then was told it was a very well behaved baby, as it stayed still for her to take her measurements etc.!

Stayed team green so am proud of myself for that, and even treated myself to the first baby purchase - a cute little white fleecey zip up cardigan!

Can't wait until may now!! x

Aww glad all is well and well done for staying team green :D

So pleased all is well sweet and good on your for being strong and not caving on the sex!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back