Feeling neglected????

Daggers

Reaction score
For all those pets out there who have taken another step down the pecking order since our babas were born...

DSC00264.jpg

and while I'm at it a few pics of mi little fellow, sneaky pic at the swimming pool before our swimming lesson...

DSC00258.jpg

And one taken today, little man is slowly starting to get the hang of this sitting malarky (excuse the dribble- manners boy!)...

DSC00259.jpg

Great pics Dag! Love the one of Rafiki! Hilarious!
L x

ARGHHHHH!! it maybe funny on the pic, but my cat (rafiki) is seriously driving me nuts!!!! She just follows me round the house miaowing constantly :shock:, fortunately she has a toy that if you dangle above her head she peggs it up the stairs - don't ask why, don't know why it has this effect but it gets rid of her for a few mintues at least!
Anyone else got any crazy pets?!

Bless!!

My doggie Tilly is seriously got her nose pushed out since Roobs came along. Lee was bathing baby last night, and Tilly was next to him, peeping over side of bath! I wished I had my camera handy :rotfl:

ahhh bless her, and looky at our Otis in his swimmys, not had ours on yet as when we wnet pool was shut and hes been ill since, goddammit we will go swimming,
Otis is absoloutely perfect hun a real stud

Dags he is gorgeous. Bless him almost sitting :cheer:

Poor little kittie is feeling jealous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare