Feeling low and lots of things happening ...

welshpolly

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right forum so I apologise :?

I had my follow up gynae appointment today and the consultant saw us and was so lovely! He remembered when my hubby worked for him too, which made things more comfortable.

All the tests I had done before Christmas (hysterosopy, D&C, biopsy of lining) came back fine so we now have a plan of action ...

*Hubby has to have his 'little swimmers' tested
*I have to have Day 2-5 bloods done
*I have to have Day 21 blooods done
*I need another ultra sound scan in about 3-4 weeks
*I need a hysterosalpingogram on Day 10

I will then go back to see the dr during his infertility clinic on 11th June

If I need to start infertility drugs then I will need to lose about a stone in weight (14lbs) which is a little unsettling with my eating disorder past :?
If I need medication, I will most likely be started on Clomid he said.
As my periods are irregular he said it sounds like I am not ovulating properly and Clomid helps regulate ovulation! I will need to speak to my psychiatrist about this though.

I don't really know how I feel but I am glad that we have a plan of action.

Thank you for reading. It's lovely to write hear where you all understand.

Love Polly xxx

you're right hun, at least there's a plan in place and dr's are taking things seriously! it's also incredibly important to have a dr who puts you at ease, especially with these kind of things.

really hope this starts getting things rolling hun :hug: best of luck in you ttc :pray: you get your BFP soon

xx

Good luck Polly, I really hope everything works out for you and you get that BFP soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back