Feeling like pants :(

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Any one else just not feeling good? I had a day from hell yday had to drive 250 miles yday for work on the way home I had to stop in a lay-by and throw up :( (it's amazing how quick you can empty a lay-by lol) then came the massive headache so walked in the door and up the stairs to bed!!!

And to top it off the Jeans I was perfectly gone on last week now are too tight and I have to undo the button

Sorry for the moan and pointless thread but just feeling like a big fat heffer, who throws up and has a headache :brat: :( I wanna be skipping in long grass with a pleasant glow like in the films!!!
Xxx

Ahh bless Sue,
Sickness will ease soon and you will feel so so much better in Tri 2.
Then is Tri 3 you can look forward to the birth and waddling around, and not being able to sleep and acid etc etc!!

No really Tri 2 is when you are meant to feel best and that was def true for me with my son.

I am lucky (hope its lucky) to not feel to sick at the mo, just a bit like Im on a coach all the time, and soooo bloated and sooo tired. So I with you on the jeans thing - I can only do up one button now of my wonderful fitting jeans!!

Hope you start feeling better soon, atleast you know LO is ok as you have all the symptoms. xxxxx

Aw bless you, hope you feel better soon.
Not that it's any consolation but I feel the same (less the chucking up bit) the headaches are relentless. And I can't fasten my pants either!

Sue I was feeling like this for a couple of days last weekend, had a 2 day headache and travelling in a car made me feel sick too. Feel better now thouh, so hope yours passes soon too

My jeans are also too tight, which my sister in law took great pleasure in telling me over dinner last night! Great

Xxx

Thanks ladies I'm hoping it passes !
I've bought mat clothes today so I fingers crossed I'll be comfy :) xxx

Sleepy sue get yourself a nice pair of over the bump leggings, mine are sooo stretchy i can pull them upto my armpits and it feels epic! i live in them and long shirts.......mind that camel toe tho!!!! sorry had to say

I was quite bad last night, i was sick after drinking my juice and when i was cooking lo teas the smell made me want to puke, had to have the door wide open. Worst iv felt so far. If i get hungry its a choice between eating or being sick, so i just eat something, mainly jam on toast lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back