Feeling it now....

Bee7

Reaction score
I've been very lucky throughout my pregnancy so far. I've felt really well (just a little more tired), had no sickness and pretty much been able to carry on as normal. But at 25+3 i'm really starting to feel the stresses and strains now. I get chronic backache if i'm stood up for long and also have recently started getting horrible pains just above my ribs - mw says that this is due to straining on the ligaments that suspend my womb and obviously they have to work harder as baby gets bigger and heavier.

Luckily i have a job where i'm sat at a desk all day which is good because at the moment i ache just from standing doing the washing up for 10 minutes! Anyone else starting to feel the pressures of pregnancy? Starting to worry what i'll be like in 2 months time! xxx

Hi Bee

No, I haven't but like you I have had a fairly easy pregnancy with no sickness and just a bit of tiredness so have been wondering when it's going to hit me so to speak.....from what you said I'll give myself a month!

Hope you start to feel a bit better x

I had rubbish sickness but tri 2 has been loads better, although I am just starting to feel it a bit in my back if I walk around/stand for long periods, although I wouldn't say it's pain, just a niggle. What I am not happy about is the heartburn that's starting to rear its head!!! I've never had this before and it's rubbish!!

Hey Bee, yep! i hear you girl, the last week or so i really stated to feel properly PREGNANT, aching more, weeing more, getting comfy at night is a mission too! Have you had your 25 week MW apointment yet?? got mine on Tuesday just wondering what the crack is at this one xxxx

Hey hun, hope you're well! Yes i had my 25 mw appointment on Tuesday. It was pretty much the same as the others to be honest...blood pressure, wee sample etc. But the best bit was hearing babys heartbeat...it was so loud and fast! She also measured my bump to see where i was on the growth chart, all normal yay. After 25 weeks you start going to mw appointments more regularly (once every 3 weeks) and at my next appointment she'll be taking bloods again eeeeek!

And yes, i'm also experiencing the extra weeing...not fun having to get up in the early hours of the morning for a toilet trip every single night! xx

I hear you with the backache can barely stand for 10 minutes so that makes washing up or hoovering difficult :) I have got round this by getting hubby to do it :)

hey hun

im starting to feel the strain now too!! i have shifts at work were im supposed to stand for 5 hours as i work on a customer service desk with peopl moaning constantly :( but find im needing breaks or swapping with the girls who sit on the tills as the back ache is not good also pressure in my bits and top of legs, its nt nice!!! i have suffered like this before with my other too but no till around the 35 week mark so this one affecting me earlier and im also very tired :eh: hope u start to feel better soon xx

me too and i kow im not as far along as you ladies... i get pains in the top of my back if up for soo long and at the bottom of my bump...
Weeing in the middle of the night is hit or miss for me think it dpeneds on how tired i am xxx

Sounds like we're all having it rough lol. It's the ligament pain that gets me, it feels like stretching across my ribs/top of my tummy, it's actually really painful. Nobody warned me about that one! Genuinely quite worried about how hard things are gona get in the next few months lol. Will all be worth it in the end though :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back