feeling incredibly jealous

Kimbo

Reaction score
of any pregnant women i see :shock:

no way would i have thought id feel like this!
my cousins girlfriend is pregnant, my sister is, and i have 4 friends who are also pregnant..... and i feel a pang of jealousy everytime i see a bump.

i dont know why!!

i dont want another baby...... never wanna go through labour again!! but i would do the pregnancy 100x over!

grrrrr

everytime i drive past the hospital i wanna go back in on the top floor to the triage ward and be induced again :rotfl: it was so scary and exciting that i wanna do it all again but then stop just before my first contraction :rotfl:
i even want my midwife appts back!!!

I'm like this too - I am so broody but for pregnancy not the baby part ... yet lol. If I could be pregnant for 2 yrs i'd def ttc now :rotfl:

I feel exactly the same - I wouldn't change Oliver for the world but I wish I could go back to the last few months of pregnancy and do it all again. A few of my friends are pregnant at the moment and I get quite jealous, as well as just of random women in the street - although when I was pregnant it was the other way round and I was jealous of women who had their babies!

I don't want to say I told you so......

....but I'm gonna anyway! I TOLD YOU YOU'D FEEL LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :wink: :moon:

its totally normal to feel like this on & off for a long time, i was very broody when i had Louie even though hes my 3rd! i was like it for a few months though on & off.
i think once you settle down after a few months into your 'new' life with Leah you'll adjust & then when friends come with their babies you'll enjoy giving them back instead of wanting to have another one! :D

lol. I am jealous of those women who are just about to give birth as I loved my labour and birth. Hate pregnancy and would rather not have another baby in the house just yet but I just cannot wait to give birth again. We have both said we want to wait about 3 years though :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I kind of know how you feel. I haven't really seen many pregnant women yet, but I really mourn the fact that I will never experience the birth of April again. It was such an amazing day, so exciting and happy, it makes me tearful just to think about it.

Isn't the human mind a funny thing?

tell me about it i am well broody!!

At the time I hated being pregnant but now I wish I could do it all over again except I'm not ready for another baby yet.
I think I'll call him/her Winter to match Summers name! I've already thought ahead.

I LOVED being pregnant and I cant wait to be pregnant again If I could stay pregnant I would :shhh: Dont tell the OH

I have been looking at ladies tummy's and asking my hubby if that's what I looked like and was I that shape?

I look at tiny new born babies and think awwww, and look at Adam and think, you're a monster and were never that size.

I don't know what hormones are raging just now but there is no way I will be doing all that again. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back