Feeling guilty!

mermaid

Reaction score
I haven't been eating all the right foods partly due to nausea and not being able to stand certain things. I feel so guilty but I can't help wanting to eat cakes and crisps! My main meals are mostly healthy as I am a vegetarian.

Is it just me feeling like this? I hope that when the nausea eases off :pray: I will eat more fruits etc!

i wudnt worry hunny, i dont think any of us manage a healthy balanced diet in the first tri....

i lived off toast and pickles, as you can imagine not healthy at all but my consultant said i have a perfect lil baby, so dont owrry :)

No hun it's not just you i am still like it :roll:,i just graze all day on sweets and crisps :( ,i don't even eat meals as i just can't face it,i find myself eating a bowl of cornflakes instead,i really need to sort it out otherwise i can see the weight piling on and i have been very lucky so far and don't want that to happen xx

My whole family are eating crap at the minute cos i'm only cooking about twice a week. Feel so guilty! We usually eat so healthy, and although my sickness has gone my appitite is all over the place. Yesterday jess got a sausage roll for tea, OH had nothing and i had some jelly babies and a bag of crisps. :oops: Can't wait till i feel like eating normal meals again! At least Aimee is well fed.

Aww, only a sausage roll for tea lol! I'm not the only one then, that's reassuring for me. Well at least we are getting something, that's the main thing in the early days isn't it? My oh does almost all the cooking while I sit feeling nauseous! I'm much better once I have eaten but can't stand to cook. I wonder if I will feel better in the next few weeks?

Dont worry about not eating the right foods hun, just as long as your at least eating something and drinking plenty then its fine.

Ive been stuffing my face with toffee popcorn... been going through a bag a day :?

mermaid said:
I haven't been eating all the right foods partly due to nausea and not being able to stand certain things. I feel so guilty but I can't help wanting to eat cakes and crisps! My main meals are mostly healthy as I am a vegetarian.

Is it just me feeling like this? I hope that when the nausea eases off :pray: I will eat more fruits etc!

oh my goodness! Whatever are you feeling guilty for chick? Eat what you want when you want thats my moto. If you fancy it more than likely you need it for some reason.
I had terrible sickness in the first 14 weks andi ate loads of crap junk foods even macDonalds! Which i had never touched for years. But once the sickness goes i can assure you all your crappy food cravings will also go as if my magic.
Whatever you do do not feel guilty. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I agree, in my first tri my main diet was apple crumble and strawberry icecream! It was all I fancied! Once the sickness went I started eating healthy dinners again and all the sweets on top of that :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back