Feeling guilty...

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
on my DS.

I keep getting contraction like pains (went to the docs last night and still have a water infection which she believes has brought on contractions) and I cant be arsed doing anything at all. Feel so mean on my baby boy as we havent been over the doorstep since the weekend. :( :(

I just dont have the energy and tbh I dont want to drive as I drove to the docs yesterday and almost had a crash cos my head is that up my arse.

this last 2 weeks cant go quick enough....

Oh hun dont feel bad at all pregnancy is very tiring and draining at times. Im finding it hard with my 2 and being pregnant certainly isnt easy. Your a fab mum im sure and think in 2 weeks youl have your other little bundle which will make it all worthwhile. :hug: :hug: :hug:

hun dont feel bad, ur just in them horrible last few weeks of pregnancy its nearly over!!! it is hard having another baby when ur pregnant but im sure james is fine hun :hug: :hug:

Oh Jen don't feel guilty hun :hug: :hug:
Whatever you do - in or out the house - James will enjoy being with you :hug:
Take it easy these last 2 weeks, spend lots of time just sitting and reading with James if that is all you feel up to doing :hug:
I'm sure James won't mind one bit :D :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Darling dont feel guilty its not your fault your not feeling well... sending you HUGE hugs from me and bump and hope you feel better soon. water infections are sore and nasty things darling.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back