Feeling guilty ... *hides cake beaters*

Rianna

Reaction score
Oops ... it's my Son's 1st birthday next week and we're ahving a couple of parties for him (one this saturday with the family, one Monday with his baby friends) and I'm making a big cake and fairy cakes etc ... sort of forgot and sort of didn't want to remember about the no raw eggs pregnancy rule ... and throughrally enjoyed licking the beaters and bowl out (won't be long before I'm going to have to share with my DS, so made the most of it).

Feeling a bit icky now, but hoping its just sickliness of the batter and not salmonella.

Got to bake cakes all weekend, goodness knows how I'll stop myself, it's automatic - bowl gets scrapped out - beatter goes in my mouth. :wall2:

oooo yummy, you'll be fine hunni, probably just too much cake batter!!! :p

Lion stamped eggs are guaranteed salmonella free. It's actually the risk of listeria that means they tell you to avoid uncooked eggs.

I still eat poached eggs in moderation. :)

That's exactly what I did when I was making Sam's 1st birthday cake (I was 12 weeks pregnant). They were lion stamped eggs though, and as Mervs Mum said they are guaranteed salmonella free :D I did behave for the rest of my pregnancy though :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back