Feeling guilty for working?

mrsH2009

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel guilty for working? I know my mum had him but he was so ill and needed me and i was on my way to work.
Does everyone feel like this, I know I go to work for him but it doesn't make it any easier

No not really. I'm lucky I only work part time now but I worked full time when my eldest was little as I was a single mum. If I hadnt worked I wouldnt have been able to live in a decent house in a decent area and other things. I'm lucky that I'll have the option not to work soon but if that changed I wouldnt feel bad. Hebe really enjoys nursery and I think it's good for them and you too. :)

I go back to work tomorrow, full time, and i feel so shit! Jacob will be at home with daddy so that makes me feel a bit better but i think i feel shit more for me than him. I have no doubt he will miss me but he'll have fun with daddy, but me on the other hand, am gonna feel like i've lost my right arm, i'm gonna miss him so so so much :( The only way to give him all the nice things i want to is by going to work, so in the end its all for my kids xx

I did when I first started, but not now. He enjoys the childminders so much and all the activities he does. He wouldn't get so much fun with me! And because I work part time, it's not too bad. More like a compromise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back