• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling guilty after sex

LucyB.

Reaction score
About 6 weeks ago I had a uti that I couldn't shake off for 3 weeks so I have only been symptom free for about 3 weeks. Last night me and my boyfriendhad sex for the first time since very early in my pregnancy and I'm just worried that it may cause an infection to come back and I'm scared as last time I got to my wits end with it! After 3 weeks symptom free should there be any risk of the infection returning?xx

I'm no expert hun but I'd just keep an eye on how things are. I wouldn't worry too much about it, I would have thought if would have come back by now if it was going to return. Xxx

Hey hun. The best thing u can do and my doc agreed is to drink a pint of lemon barley every day. Just one. But the barley in it is a natural cleanser and keeps the urethra clean and clear xxx

Cranberry juice or the tablets is also very good at keeping uti's at bay, just double check they are ok for pregnancy. If you do get one again in the next few days I would say it's more coincidence, one round of rumpy won't make that much difference I would have thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back