Feeling faint

Cloughie

Reaction score
In the last week or 2 I have been getting light-headed and feeling faint a lot. All morning today I've felt like I've been on the verge of blacking out. I know this can be expected during the first trimester, but is it alright that it has started happening this far into the pregnancy? I never got this with my last pregnancy, just want to make sure it's nothing I should worry about. I'm sure it's fine, but you know how paranoid we pregnant ladies can get!

phone your midwife. It could be that your blood pressure is low or that you have low blood sugar or something. Best to see a midwife ASAP.

I have an appointment with the midwife on Friday - do you think it will be OK if I wait till then, or would you advise me to call her today?

Defo call her today or go to GP - sounds like low blood pressure and risky to leave it incase you get worse and pass out somewhere you cannot be helped or hurt yourself or LO..

Hope you feel better soon x

OK, thanks both of you for the advice. I'll give her a call.

I have had the same thing hun, it was because i was getting dehydrated. Now i drink more i feel so much better.

call her today and get yourself checked out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back