Faint feeling

Ani

Reaction score
Three times in the past two days I have felt like I am about to faint. If I sit down, and take it easy, it goes away and all is good again. Anyone else had the same? Anyone know why it is happening?

:shock:

Could be your blood pressure is too low. I had this quite a bit in 2nd tri.

Try to make sure you wear layers so you don't get to hot and always have a decent breakfast!

:hug:

Hmmm... ok thanks a lot. Had my blood pressure checked @ 12 weeks scan and all was fine. Maybe this has changed in the past few weeks. Have another scan on 2nd so I will tell doc then.

Thanks again. :hug:

I have a similar answer to this as my answer to the fast heartbeat. I get this a lot and it is a dip in blood pressure. You can have a normal BP most of the time and then gets spikes or dips. It's normal, especially during pregnancy. I second the advice about wearing layers and a glass of water and controlled breathing tends to help me. I got this even when I wasn't pregnant, so it can be really bad now!

I had this loads in second tri, and still get it a little now, my blood pressure is fine every time its checked and i mentioned it to the doctor who fobbed me off with, every pregnant women feels like that!! Its must be fine i assume

At least a couple of times a day....sometimes more.

I've had it since I was 5 weeks and was one of the first symptoms I had. I asked my doc and MW about it and they just checked that my blood pressure was ok and said that it was fine and that it was just a normal symptom but to let them know if I ever actually passed out.

I find it worse if I get too hot, having a shower for me is a killer. I have to have the window open and keep opening the shower door to let fresh air in and cool me down but by the end of the shower I still have to sit down for 5 minutes to get back to the land of the living.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back