Baby coming early??? x

AndreaJayne

Reaction score
People have commented that my bump looks low and that they think baby is coming early, I have the same feeling that he is going to come before 40 weeks, BUT I don't know if I am being silly as I have had a strong feeling when putting on the lottery and never won ! ha

Anyone else been getting the same feeling but then baby hasn't arrived early? He is head down as of yday but isn't engaged yet xxxx

My bump dropped at 32 weeks!!! And I'm still here lol wives tales annoy me because they get people's hope up!! Lol xx

hey hun, i'm the same my bump has been progressivley dropping for the last few weeks, midwife told me at last apt that i'd more than likely be early and nearly 4 weeks later i'm still here. i've had the same feeling for the past couple of weeks so i know what ur feeling, just enjoy being pregnant hun x

Damn feelings ha I will get hosp bag ready just incase but won't get too hung up on it as he prob will be late ha xxxx

yeah Hun, I've had my hospital bag ready since 35 weeks because of this feeling! pays to be prepared as much as possible in case something does happen xx

I'm convinced Albert will be a March baby and not April but we shall see, he'll come when he's ready and when I'm not lol xxxxxxxx

yeah Hun, I've had my hospital bag ready since 35 weeks because of this feeling! pays to be prepared as much as possible in case something does happen xx

snap mine was ready earlier than that cos I had the feeling. lol

I was convinced my baby would be late as my dd was was, I didn't even bother packing a bag, my bump hadn't dropped and wasn't engaged yet he decided to come early! You just never know lol!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

mine has been low for a while, head down since 28 weeks and constant pelvic pain and foof pains, odd crampings and mucous jelly lumps on wipeing but im still here lol

Thomas was a 36 weeker as well so for me to go 5 weeks more seem very odd and feels like hell on earth lol xx

I thought Owen might arrive early and he came at 39 weeks x

My bump has always been really low anyway and some days people do comment that its dropped. Midwife says her head is down but not yet engaged. Im expecting to go over due lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back