Feeling a little odd

Hazel

Reaction score
I feel odd :? .

This past week the morning sickness has come back, my boobs are hurting, got increased snotty discharge, got back ache and I've got very attached to my DHs pillow to the point where I have to cuddle it every night :? . I've just got a "feeling" she is going to come early :think: .

What do you girls all reckon?

Hmm! That is very strange!? :think: Let's just hope you make it to 37 weeks then she can start making her way out! xx

I was gonna do a post to say that my sickness has come back too, Ive started getting it for about an hour every morning where I literally feel about to throw up-its just going away now. Maybe its just where are bodies are adapting so much ready for the final stages making our bodies feel a bit funny again, Im sure I wont be early I just know he'll be late knowing my luck!xx

i was going to make a post about this too, ive started being sick in the mornings even tho i never got morning sickness so far this pregnancy :(

ive been having sickness aswell spoke to my midwife bout it and she said that its because of the increased hormones!!!!!!!!!!

This morning sickness is crap. It's been since last weekend, had a funny turn and had to lie down and put it down to lack of food but have been feeling sick every morning this week. I threw up yesterday morning but that was probably down to rushing around before I went out.

Is anyone else really hungry again? I feel like I did in 1st tri.

I've had morning sickness again in the last few days, I was glad to see it gone :(

Hazel said:
Is anyone else really hungry again? I feel like I did in 1st tri.

I think I do have more of an appetite back...maybe it's where bubbies have change position and gone a bit lower, so less squish on our stomach - which gets shifted up somewhere near our rib cage! - so we can scoff a bit more! :cheer: xx

Sounds like it must be a common thing for people at our stage then, I agree it is a pain its like the 1st tri symptoms again!! I hate feeling sick but at least its only in the mornings now.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back