Feeling Down

Flossy82

Reaction score
Im still feeling so uncomfy in my front and back feel just like when AF's here its the only way i can think of it. Its probably sometihng and nothing but its making me feel pants with myself :(

Aw hun! It's horrible feeling uncomfy isnt it?

Have you tried havin a soak in the bath?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks ladies :hug: Im going to run the bath in a sec when DD's had her tea.
I hate feeling crap its no fun really is it. :(

Im not feeling uncomfy, but i am choked with the cold and my asthma is bad!! I am coughing and coughing and its all in my chest. Just cant get anything up.....so my bump is sore with all the coughing plus i have also got the runs today, so not only do i pee myself everytime i cough, i just about shit myself too!! Now that is bound to make you feel better. Ringing around to try and find a nursing home to take me as we speak :rotfl:

Well still feel pretty rubbish tbh :( I fancied a chinese for tea tonight and now ive ordered it i feel rather sick so not sure if i want it now. :(

:hug: :hug: :hug:

As we are at exactly the same stage i can say i feel very much the same hun.

I am having trouble walking now with the spd so have got some crutches for the really bad days. I have just been to the supermarket and the pressure in my lower bump was awful.

I just hope that the next 9 weeks go fast for us!

Sending warm healing vibes to all you third tri ladies who are aching :hug: :hug: hope you feel better soon flossy hun x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back