Feeling different....

orangefluff

Reaction score
Yesterday I felt pretty grotty, really tired and quite uncomfortable with quite a lot of BH's and today I have been getting them pretty much constantly allday with only short breaks in between. Also having period type pains which last a few minutes then go away then come back again about 15 mins later. Also feel a bit sick and hot &cold.
It's probably nothing but just feels different to how I've felt recently. I maybe making more of it cos of feeling q bit down but you never know I suppose!
Going to go watch I'm A Celebrity in bed and either hope to feel better or that things are starting (fingers crossed)!!

Fingers crossed for you, would be great if things kicked off now for you X

that would be really cool if baby made an appearance soonish!! x

Well ladies it must just be wishful thinking, no more develpments, still feel the same though and lots of BHs and dull achy pain but nothing more. Was slightly lax with the home remedies yesterday though so will ramp it up again today. Only 2 more days til hubby gets home so need to get this baby on it's way out into the world!
Although I don't blame him/her right now for wanting to stay put when it's so cold out here!! Maybe that's why we've got so many overdue ladies at the mo!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back