Feeling towards my partner

D321

Reaction score
Hi my name is Dee, ive just discovered that im 6wks pregnant and this is a big shock as it wasnt planned.

Im not to sure hoW i feel about this just yet but as i am 33 i kinda feel its not to young to be starting a family.

I have one big problem though as well as feeling as sick as a dog my feeling towards my partner have changed. I dont seem to see him with the same love I had b4 i found out. Is this normal? i just feel like i dont want to be with him anymore.

SOMEONE HELP ME PLS..... :(

If you've found out say about two weeks ago (congrats btw) and your feelings have changed in those two weeks, I'd be fairly confident that it's something hormonal, it could easily be a sudden shock or pressure setting in since you found out you were expecting.

Obviously you need to think about it carefully on a rational day, but I wouldn't go and do anything rash :)

Thanks for replying.....
That is what i keep telling myself i just hope the good hormones kick in soon. I cannot believe how ill i feel so that aint helping my mood.

Any advice on what works for morning sickness ive tried the whole ginger thing it is not working for me at all.. :?

I can't help with the morning sickness but don't do anything rash with your partner, in first tri your emotions are all over the place and what you feel now you may feel the opposite in a few weeks. If you loved him before you'll love him again I'm sure. :hug: It's very scary how much control hormones can have over you :hug:

congratulations on the pregnancy!
I'd follow the advice and probably blame things on hormones, it's possible your having a think about whether you wanted to be so serious with your partner or if you two are ready for this, and thats normal. I'd let him know your feeling hormonal (not necesssarily go in to full details) so that he understands why you might be being a little funny with him and then see how you feel when you've had a chance to let everything sink in fully and you may find your feelings change again.
When i found out i was pregnant i spent the first week loving my OH the next 3 weeks wondering what i ever saw in him, the next 3 weeks wondering if there was any point and now i'm back to loving him again so your not alone in going a little funny. Hope you feel better soon
Clare x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back