Feeling bit down..

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
Yesterday i could swear a saw the tiniest faintest line ever on a pg test hehe..
And had few pg symtoms, today nothing but a dull ache as if AF is on her way :'(
also dor sum reason i had to POAS and did on a OPK, and was no line atall.. sum would say it'd pick up the HCG hormone if you were? well it did on me last time..
Felt like this mnth might have been mine after m/c is december, but closer i get to Monday (test day) more i feel like i wont be :'( xx

:hug: :hug:

It's not over until AF arrives hun, fingers crossed you get your BFP soon x

thank you hippychick, i know i'm not due to test till monday, but jus kinda got that horrible feeling..
got lots of creamy dicharge (sorry if tmi)
lil twinges in tummy, feelins sick after i've eaten.
big appetite lol..
no sore boobs or anythin tho..
We'll have to wait and see.. if not there's always next month hehe..
if i dont get my BFP this month i might try not so into it next month. As alot of my friends dont bother charting or anything and all get BFP..
aaahh so annoying hehe

hope u get you BFP v.soon xxx

Like Hippychick says Its not over until the witch arrives.

Hope you get BFP when you test :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

i know how you feel hun....i have no symptoms what so ever....im due to test in a week or so i think....tbh this is the first month i havent really kept track of anything....who knows eh....Good luck for monday

Sounds to me like you could be PG, from what I have read and been told some women dont get all the symptoms. a friend of mine who recently got her BFP had creamy CM and AF pains - and still has AF pains now!

Good Luck and hopeyou get your BFP soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back