feeling bit confused and down :\

minxies

Reaction score
Girls not gunna lie feeling bit down and don't know why? Had a brake down earlier the bf wanted us to go out and I just didn't have the strength so started crying and let it all out. Don't get me wrong I'm so happy I'm pregnant , but these past few months have been nothing but stress. I so under estimated the effect of pregnancy on your body and mind. Stupidly thinking you get a glow a little bump and pop out comes a baby!.

The sickness and the shear exhaustion everyday is killing me! I can hardly stand longer then 5 mins without feeling faint. If I push my body then I'm sick. I can't work, can't clean can't cook and the frustration is unbelievable!
My skin is disgusting! Iv always had such a clear complextion but now its worse then. 15 year old boy! My hairs minging and I feel sooo fat :(.
I'm just not my usual bubbly happy self. Just wanna sleep all day.

My OH has just lost his job contract which means back on benifits great!! To which my friends have said , if your struggling now wait till the babies born then u'll have no money! Or ' I wish u had listened to me and waited to have a baby'! (Not that I had a mc and couldn't bare waiting! Or that I'm 20 years old and can't make my own decisions!)

Iv suffered with depression before. I feel like its creeping back, I know the OH is worried. I'm so scared there won't be anything at my scan or ill be told my babies died. I have stopped worrying everyday since I found out.

Tbh I just want to lock myself away and cry. No one can understand why I'm not smiley and excited to be pregnant. I am. I'm just scared and ill and tired and stressed. Sorry to rant but needed to let it all out. :'(

Minx xxx

Oh you poor soul try and hang in there. Some people just think they no best, its better to just ignore them if they have nothing useful to say. No one can prepare you for how difficult pregnancy can be, but this,phase should be over soon. Mabe it,d help to chat to your doc or mw and tell them how you feel. We,ll all be here and we are great listeners of you need to chat.

hey hun

preganancy is hard work, never listen to all the stories of its easy being pregnant coz its not!! you are creating the most wonderful and perfect thing right now and ur body is working over time, but it will all be worth it.....i had my first at 18 and its horrible when people talk to u like they no best and you dont, but you will prove them all wrong, i agree with masonowen talk to ur doc or mw as there is such a thing as prenatal depression!! im sure ur scan will be fine i was terrified too, even though its my 3rd baby but i think we all worry nothing will be there or its died or summat wrong, its just the hormones :eh: we are all here for you if you just need to rant, moan or get it all of ur chest, but im sure evrything will be fine!!

oh and remember the saying hard pregnancy easy labour and vice versa!!

sending my love and hugs to you xx

I completely agree with both of the comments above I'm on number 4 and keep having nightmares I'm not really pregnant or something's happened I am under the hospital at the mo cuz they are concerned it maybe eptopic but have been told to relax lol oh yeah thanks will do!! All the things your feeling I do too it's horrible I don't have the strength to do anything but having been here a few times before I can tell you it does get better much better I love it from about 16-17 weeks it's all so exciting the you can relax really, find out the sex, you actually look pregnant and most of the symptoms calm down and it's like this all the way till around 35-38 weeks it's still great then don't get me wrong and the excitement cancels out the fact it's starting to get uncomfortable, so keep your chin up we are all here for you to talk to and are going thru the same :) ps- im 25 and am on number 4 lol so no what u mean about people's comments too xxx

Minxies, u hve had it tough! This is ur bean after a mc which has meant ewven more worry and anxiety for you! That's ten weeks of sheer panic about everyrthing! Exhausting!!! The first 15 or so weeks with my lo were the worst! After that, every thing seemed tio get better! Hold onto that babe, u will feel better. I'm here to talk if I need me xxx

Hey hun, sorry to hear ur feeling down. I would def try speak to someone about it. We have only told my inlaws and a few friends about our bean so far who were pleased for us, but I feel that after our scan and we tell some of my family that they may not be so thrilled for us as I am jus finishing uni and won't get mat pay as won't be able to get a job until after baby is here. But we wanted this baby, we have saved for it. Don't let them get you down, uve got an amazing little baby growing inside u that will be loved so much. 3 sleeps til our scan. Hope u feel better soon xx

Thanks everyone for your kind words, I think after my scan ill talk to my mw about feeling down, cuz I'm feeling like its starting to really effect me and like all the little things , the worry and stress with the hormones have just built up loads :(.
I feel so guilty cuz I think if I feel bad things then if anytging bad happens then iv brought it on myself .
Just wanna feel better and happy xx

Oh Hun, it sounds like yr going through a pretty tough time at the mo. I can't begin to imagine what it's like after a mc, I've worried so much about every little thing this whole (almost) 12 weeks, so it must be extra worrying for you.

I know it's no consolation, but I believe that feeling rough is because the bubba is taking all our energy - so when you're having a moment of clarity, try to remember that. Depression can be a dark place, so I won't say just keep your head up etc - it won't work. BUT - don't despair. Maybe you're not quite heading there yet. You've only got another couple of days until your scan and you WILL see your lovely baby on screen. May e after that some of your fears will subside?

I really hope you're ok. As others have said, we're always here to chat.

Xxx

Hey Hun I know the feeling of being petrified about ur scan coming up, but all the symptoms u are having are such goof signs baby's doing well. I have awful skin too and I'm only nearly 5 weeks, it sucks being 25 and full of spots!!

As u near the end of tri 1 ur symptoms should start to ease off and u will feel more up to doing stuff. I just had a little cry cos my oh just woke me from my nap! Crazy I know, but I'm so tired and my emotions are all over the places :) big hugs hunny ur doing so well :hugs: xxx

Thank you crackers! :)! I do try and tell myself everytime I'm sick everyday! That its a good sign which I know it is, its just hard. I think I will feel better when I have my scan and no everythings okay. Least then I can let go of some of the worry. I feel so guilty I should be happy I have my bean!
I'm defo gunna talk to the doctors after my scan and get some support I'd rather that then stress baby out

Thanks for everyones supprt! I feel so selfish feeling this way xxx

Aw kanga bless you. I feel like a total demon to my OH. I did think now I'm 12 weeks the symptoms would ease and they were. But now the sickness is back with vengance! I know its all good positive signs! But its like hello breakfast nice of you to stay in me for 20mins! It is of course worth it all! And I'm sure when I get my scan and see baba ill feel much better. Just got to try and stay positive xx

Oh bless u had morning sickness from quite early on too didn't u? I'm just starting to get the weird nausea feeling. I had morning sickness quite bad from 7 weeks with my mc, and I know how draining it can be, although I only had it for 4 weeks. I'm hoping I don't get it as bad this time but I don't think I'm going to be that lucky :(

Ur scans only a few days away now so I'll be meeting ur lil trouble maker soon. I know I will probably panicking just like u when I get to my scan again but we do need to try and stay positive about everything xxx

Yeah iv had it from 5 weeks, so about 7 weeks now :(.

I hope so just hope it goes okay.

Thank you xxx

Hey Minxies, Sorru your having a rough time honey, you have no reason to feel bad about anything, your doing really well.

Keep your chin up and speak to your MW or Doc and see what they say, BIG hugs to you honey xx

Aww, hun, I can so relate to both feeling sick all the time and the feeling down. :-( Just wanted to offer you some hugs! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back