Feeling better and loving it!

PeaPod

Reaction score
I just wanted to do what is probably my first none moany post!

I'm finally feeling better and the sickness has reduce greatly (now only present when really tired). I had a lovely, albeit slightly wet and cold, weekend camping and it did me the world of good being outdoors and in the fresh air. I'm also continuing with acupuncture which seems to have really helped the nausea.

I went back to work today and managed my first full day in over 2 months and look forward to continuing on this path for a little while.

My only slight worry is that I'm getting huge! I think Baby P is going to be a big'un as my bump seems to be bigger every day but I'm actually quite proud of it.

I'm also glad I'm feeling great as I'm going to a convention this weekend and get to see loads of wonderful friends and finally meet Eliza Dushku. Exciting times ahead!

I hope that all of you who have suffered through tri 1 and into tri 2 can get some hope that it really can just pass and leave you blossoming!:)

yay glad ur feelin better i was so pleased wen the sickness passed an i had more energy im now getting as much done in flat while im fit tho not overdoing it xx

So glad to hear ur feeling better!! I remember how great it felt to no longer be feeling constantly sick!

And omg I love Eliza Dushku!! Get a pic pls lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

So glad to hear ur feeling better!! I remember how great it felt to no longer be feeling constantly sick!

And omg I love Eliza Dushku!! Get a pic pls lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Oh don't worry, will be getting pic and autograph.... I'm going to look like a giant next to her though as she is tiny! Was meant to meet her last year but she had to cancel the convention due to work. Can't believe it's actually going to happen! Roll on Friday!

Yay! Didn't I say the other day you'd turned that corner! It's an amazing feeling. All of t1 has been rough for us so it's good to start to feel More normal now. I've had a minor setback today....my mum thinks I've brought a migrane on by being too excited! Haha, possible but more likely blasted hormones!

Email you tomorrow Hun. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back