Feeling anxious

xXHayleyXx

Reaction score
Ok so i know this is going to sound silly and after having 4 kiddies already u would think that i would be more relaxed but this time round i am so panicky that something is going to go wrong. I really just do not feel pregnant at the moment and although i have felt baby move a week or so again i dont think i have felt anything since :(

I had really really bad MS at the beginnning and that has gone now too other than the odd day or two. Had some bleeding early on but had 3 scans all showing baby to be very healthy. The last being at 13 weeks 3 days.

Have got my 16 week apt at the midwife on wednesday next week and am dreading it :cry:

Aww hun :hug: I dont think it gets any easier. I was the same this time (#3) because I didnt feel him anywhere nearly as soon as I did with #2. Why dont you see if you can get the MW to have a listen for the HB at your appt?

I get anxious too hun. This is my 3rd baby and the last two pregnancies and deliveries went without a hitch so i guess i feel like my luck may have ran out. I suppose its normal to worry tho, i mean we are carrying a little life that is so precious to us and we do everything we can to protect that baby. Hopefully you will get to hear the HB at your appointment :hug: xx

Thanks ladies, am just scared they wont find a heartbeat... just cant shake the feeling :(

try not to worry hun, it wont do the little one any good. Think positive thoughts, it'll be wonderful for you to hear the heartbeating away at your appointment xxx

:hug: I don't think it's possible not to worry however many you've had... as you know it's common not to have any real symptoms at this stage, and if you've got an anterior placenta you'll only feel movements early on if baby's in certain positions anyway, as you won't feel any kicks towards the front or back. I hope your appointment goes well on wednesday :hug:

babe im sure everything will be fine this is my first and i had bleeding and everything is ok moz

Big :hug: for you Hayley. Hope that everything went well today :hug: :dust:

I had this last time hun and my placenta was muffling the babies movements, try not to worry :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back