Feeling a tad sad :(

SarahH

Reaction score
I'm sat here planning Arianna's 2nd Birthday Party :cry:

Can't beleive she is going to be 2yrs old!!

Anyone else get upset at their babies growing up. Don't get me wrong I am so proud of how she is growing up into a gorgeous, polite little girl - I just want my baby back!!

Right with you.

And Willow isn't even ten months yet!
But now she's crawling, sitting up...she isn't a snuggly little newborn any more, and she's getting bored with mummy already.... sometimes you'd swear she was rolling her eyes at me :lol:

the other day she was in her high chair, and I don't know, all of a sudden she loked like a child as opposed to a baby, IYKWIM? And I'm so proud of her, I love watching her develop new skills, but at the same time, it makes me sad in a nostalgic kind of way

:)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I'm sure it'll be a lovely birthday and even if you do cry, its only happy memories flooding back, I think we can all relate to our babies growing up :shock: :cry: very best wishes :hug:

I so know how you feel.

I feel so sad sometimes. The other day I lay in bed and cried 'cos I love her so much at this age, she's so much fun and I don't want her to get any bigger, yet I love watching her grow and develop.

I'll just need to have another!

Valentine Xxx

i *think* i know what u mean, JUST about... but only a little bit coz i just find the older millie gets the more exciting it is (and not that it wasnt before!) i kind of feel a bit nostalgic that shes gettin all independant and doesnt always want me and my cuddles anymore- she can be happy as larry without me and she can show some proper anger towards me- which is great that she can cope without me but its kinda nice feeling so adored- i do still feel loved by her but not obsessively adored like she used to! but on the whole im lovin it as she reaches milestones i cant wait for her birthday. :D

Sarah :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

valentine said:
I so know how you feel.

I feel so sad sometimes. The other day I lay in bed and cried 'cos I love her so much at this age, she's so much fun and I don't want her to get any bigger, yet I love watching her grow and develop.

I'll just need to have another!

Valentine Xxx

This is exactly how I feel! :hug:

I know what you mean! when stephen turned 2 i cried that morning because i knew i couldnt turn him back to being a baby again - i know il be the same with Imogen.

But im enjoying watching her reach her milestones, and how shes developing into a little lady. But i long for that newborn smell and holding her in my arms without her trying to wiggle away!!!!

Thank god I am not alone - Brian thinks I am being silly :roll:

I love the fact everyday she is doing something new and saying so many new words, but I just miss my little babba.

SarahH said:
Thank god I am not alone - Brian thinks I am being silly :roll:

So does DH although every year for the past 8 years I felt sadder and sadder that my princess is growing up... shes becoming a teenager now... :cry: And I still see her as my little girl... I'm going to suffer some severe empty nest syndrome.. :rotfl:

oh goodness I know - Lydia is going to be three this year.
THREE - I can't believe it.

She looked about 5 yesterday (she had her hair done up and stuff) and I felt so proud of her but sooooo sad that she's getting so big so fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back