• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling a bit low today =@(

welshpolly

Reaction score
I have had a really low day today :(
I hope it's ok to post like this - I just want a hug and some reassuring words I think.

I know we must all have felt like this, where it seems we'll never get pregnant :(
Everyone seems to have babies or be pregnant and it's just getting me down a bit :(

Sorry for being miserable
Love Polly xxx

awww hun sorry your having such a bad day :hug: :hug: :hug: hope your feeling a bit brighter 2moro xxxxxxx

Don't be sad hun! :hug: My sister in law is pushing as we speak...has been in labor since 6:30 this morning...not really looking forward to seeing her and my new nephew tonight...I know how you feel! Chin up! We will get our BFP soon! :hug:

:hug: :hug:
I know how you feel too.
We'll get our BFP's eventually!
xx

Thank you all so much for the support, it means a lot to me :hug:

I'm not TTC but just wanted to give you some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It will happen for you babes :hug: :hug:

We have all had really down days on here! Never apologise for moaning as thats what we are here for, as often you cant tell anyone else how you feel in 'real life'. Hope you are feeling a bit better today hun :hug: If you ever need a chat PM me :hug:

Thank you - I am feeling a bit better today thanks.
It just gets me down, as we must all feel sometimes :(

I really do appreciate your support though, thank you xxx

Hiya, just wanted to give you some of these. :hug: :hug:

I have days feeling exactly the same way but I know I have to try and pick myself up and think positive and know that I will have a baby one day.

Take care hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back