feeling a bit......blah

netty

Reaction score
i have taken yesterday and today off work saying i have bad tummy ache through constipation which isn't a lie, but its not the real reason....

I just feel like i cant bear to see anyone or do anything, OH threw a sicky with me today as he knows I am down but i just don't know why i have the blues. I feel awful because i don't wanna project sad feeling onto my little bean I should be happy right??? So what they hell is my problem :-(

Anyone else been feeling a bit down?

I have been lately. I just sit there on the sofa look aimlessly into thin air. I blame those good old hormones. My hubby feels bad and useless but it's not his fault. Just need to focus on the good stuff. Like how in 9 months time your life will be so different! And so wonderful!x

yesh i guess it must be hormones but i expected to feel maybe emotional but i feel flat and sad. Nothing has triggered it either i just want to be at home all the time

Exactly the same here. It sucks. Treat yourself to something nice. Pamper yourself. Face mask, chocolate, sparkling non-alco wine and relax. :) x

I would love a nice hot bath but am I not supposed to have them? Due to the heat?

If you want a bath then I don't think it would cause any problems, so long as you dont have it too hot? Must admit I heard that and didn't risk it so would understand if you didnt either. I know alot of ladies on here have had baths tho and not had problems?x

i like mine scalding hot though lol. I will suffice with a long shower.

I feel the same hun it must just be the all the hormones, i'm finding it hard as people dont always understand they assume every pregnant women should be glowing and happy but like you i'm just feeling a bit down it's nice to be able to talk to people who understand tho :D I think your right Lulabell defo in need of some pampering and hopefully we will all feel much cheerier in a few days! x

i got like that but at the end, i was of work from 27 weeks on full pay with backache now im on my holidays before maternity. i just couldnt be bothered with anyone, i still get like that now. but i have two boys i have to run around after now its the holidays so i feel better. i feel bad that i havent seen anyone from work for a couple of months and there always asking after me. i will do anything to avoid work and i dunno why because know one has done anything to me. i think its just hormones x

I've been feeling down, but think it's as I have a bug or infection or something. Lol, I'm started to mend from that now but still feel a bit aimless and :(
Hope you pick up soon .x

I have my up's and downs too hun, just the hormones, My poor OH has been putting up with my mood swings over last couple of weeks.

Hope you feel better soon :hugs: xxx

yeah it will pass, i am going to force myself to go to work tomorrow cooping up in the house is not going to make it better ll

Getting back to reality will be hard, but will be best for you :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back