• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Don't know how im going to cope...... BRIGHTER???

Its a tough one, I think it completely depends on how much you wanna stay with that company. If like u say your happy to work anywhere until you find something that suits you then i'd take the redundancy money but thats me.

Good luck with what you decide xx

Take the money and get out of there. I work for Fairview New Homes, were a large proerty developer, 50% of my office has been made redundant, I think iv only been saved because im on Mat leave. Im going to stay on Mat leave as long as I can and hope that I have a job to go back to, but things arnt looking hopefull.

This damn credit crunch is screwing lots of ppl along the way. Get out of there for now, look for something else!!

Im glad things our looking brighter for you hun :hug: :D
Take the money and clear the debts then if you need to get a job afterwards see it as a chance to change carers try something new.
But its up to you if you like the job your in and want to go back to it then do so but me persoanly id take the money and run!

Wanted to send some more :hug: :hug: :hug:
Really hope you get something sorted soon :hug:

i'd take the money and move on hon. things will work out for the best in the end :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

jo i had no idea! i hope everything works out for you :hug:

i dont get on here often at the mo as summer just doesnt sleep so didnt realise xx

It's Nothern Rock right? Take the money and run!

Seriously, you'll get something else soon enough - this is a perfect solution.

Congrats! It could have been a lot worse :hug: :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Your all as money orientated as i am, I was thinking take the money and run. yayyyyyyyy im going to treat us to a new tv too.

Feels strange taking myself out of work :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back