Feel so ill :(

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
I was on the bus earlier, and had to get off, i felt really ill, like i went all dizzy, thought i was going to be sick!, then walked 1 mile to the docters were i had an appointment with the nurse at 10.15am anyway..

Got to docs, for my asthma check, she took my blood preasure which was only 97/48 so it was very low, might have explained why i felt ready to faint, also she looked for my blood tets results from tuesday, and my hemoglobin levels are very low at 8.4, so i was taken to see the docter straight away as she wasnt happy with me at all, was told im very pale, anyway docter has put me on 300mg of iron 4 times a day, warned me i might feel sick, but hey never mind, anything better than feeling like this,

I have got really bad low back pains, thought i was going to pass out again on my way back from the docs, had to sit where i was, felt a right fool, after 10 mins i got up and carried on, i must have looked bad cos this lady, about the same age as me, stopped me and asked if i was ok, bless her...

God i have never felt so ill..

having a early night tonight me thinks!

god i hope you are ok, your iron is really low mine was 11.4 and they gave me iron and even at that i felt rotten for a few weks, kept feeling faint and takin panic attacks. dont worry about other ppl honey id ly on the ground if i had to cos them dizzy feelings are horrible, men get it sooooooo easy he he, well im sending you a big big hug hope with the iron tablets u start to feel better :hug:

Thanks huni, i have taken 2 already 1 this morning and one just now, they will take a few days to get in to my system, but really hate feeling like this.. :roll:

and having 2 kids to look after, im glad ts the weekend and hubby can take charge for a day or so, so i can lay in bed all day lol...

def take it easy this weekend, i know its easier said that done i have only one we boy and i find it hard at times looking after him and being pregnant, ly on the sofa get a pile of mags and chocolate and relax x

Sending some very BIG :hug: sunshinestars :hug:
Hope things ease for you after some quality rest, very best wishes :hug:

:) eat some tangerines too, the juice will help your iron absorption, as I'm sure you know, but also the natural sugars should hopefully lift your mood a little and release some nice happy endorphins :hug:

Redshoes said:
:) eat some tangerines too, the juice will help your iron absorption, as I'm sure you know, but also the natural sugars should hopefully lift your mood a little and release some nice happy endorphins :hug:

really i didnt know that, thanks, hubby will be home soon so will send up the market to get me some! mind you with my kids i wont get a look in :rotfl:

There's so much info around pregnancy and with pregnant head forgetfulness I'm surprised anything stays in, but hope you get some before the boys heehee :lol:

:hug: :hug: sorry to hear your feelin under the weather hun hopefully a nice relaxed weekend (well as relaxed as it gets with 2 little ones) will start to do the trick :hug: :hug:

Thanks girls, im starting to feel better already, mark just said fancy going in to town, NO, IM ILL oh ok then he said maybe tomorrow lol.. bless him

Hi

Hope you get to relax tonight your definetly not having an easy pregnancy :hug:
Katrina

:hug: Big hugs Sunshinestars. You really need a good rest this weekend. Your iron levels were really low so I hope the tablets help to make you feel better very soon.

:hug:

Your not having a very easy pregnancy huh? I hope the iron tablets help sort things out for you but I agree you should be resting as much as possible, especially after past/recent scares/spotting etc. Take care of yourself :hug:

Thanks nicola, feeling much better today :cheer: felt really rough last night, like i was drunk.. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back