Feel nervous

Coolbeans2010

Reaction score
Well as some of you may know I've been signed for work for the last 9 weeks with SPD. I've had physio and it's feeling better so I'm attempting to go back to work today. I'm so nervous - it's like starting a nee job all over again and doesn't help that I popped in for a meeting with my boss on Friday and people hardly spoke to me.

Ive got a 10am with occupational health as my boss won't agree to any adjustment or possible work from home days unless this is recommended from them - bloody hope they do because I dont want to go back to the pain I had.

Wish me luck girls!! Xx

Good luck hunny - the others r probably just jealous that u have had time off.

Hope all goes well with occ health.

Xxxx

Oh hun good luck with oc health. just ignore the miserable gits. xx

Good luck hun hope they agree to all your requests

Yeah defo say the others are just jelous of your time off , They have no idea how awful SPD pain is, I got bitchy comments for ordering a chair support to help with mine!!! people can be so petty just ignore them your health is more important

Don't worry about other people it's you that matter take it easy and do what's best for you both xx

:hug: hope it goes ok and occ health are helpful. I attempted to go back but ended up off again as they wouldn't adapt to me at all.

Ppl were so off with me too, I think many ppl don't understand SPD and wonder why we r making a fuss.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back