Feel like a bad mum

Freya

Reaction score
I left my 11 wek old son with my mom today from 9-6.30. I did this as my friend asked me to help out with a schooltrip. I now feel really really guilty and that people will think that I a a badmum. I could cry

Blimey I let my MIL take Seren out on a walk when she was 3 weeks old so I wouldn't be so hard on yourself.

Dont feel bad! I think its good that you take some time out, its good for you to have time away from the baby, especially when they are small and not giving you much sleep, its normal and healthy, plus letting your child get used to other people caring for them will mean they are less whiney and dependent on mummy all the time, and should be better behaved for other poepole when you want to go out in the future. There is nothing wrong with taking time out and letting other people help out.

I left Rebecca at 4 months old to go back to work to get pennies! she goes 2 nursery 2 days and with my mum 2 days. Needs must! :wink:

:hug: you are not a bad mum at all, and if any one says you are i'll kick them for you!!!!

We all need time out and i bet it did you both a world of good, i think if you have time away you can really appreciate them.

Don't worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back