Feel a bit rubbish!! :'(

vixxy86

Reaction score
Ok so I'm on cycle day 48.......
Had several blood test done as gp wants to see what my hormones do after ovulation. Last blood test was a week ago and I still hadn't ovulated then.
I had two days of brown/pink/red discharge last week. Not my normal period at all. I dont know what my bodies doing......I feel in limbo not know when I'm due on next.

I heard about angus cactus but no clue of what it is, what it does, where to get it and if it affects you falling pregnant etc??

I just feel so low atm......so out of control. Totally gone off dtd, done it once in last 12 days and even then I didnt wanna but knew the OH wanted to so I did! Any advice please?

Ah hun,sometimes just all gets too much doesn't it! Sorry to hear about your loss it's so frustrating when so desperate to be pg again is t it. My little girl was stillborn in sept at 5 1/2 months and am now desperately ttc, but am now on day 37 of cycle 3, first was 39 days then 37, so god knows when af will turn up!!!mad as spent half then time wishing her not to come then get to point where wish she would so can start ttc again! As for going off dtd, I'm also with you there, maybe because ttc takes the fun out of it all, I feel I makes it all do planned and mechanical.
I've got clomid to start in my next cycle but have all been taking maca which is meant to help reduce cycle lengths and flaxseed!!
Good luck an I hope you get af of bfp very soon x

:hugs:I'm so sorry for your loss. xxx

Yes a right pain in the butt!! I am at the stage where I want AF to show up so we can begin trying again. I don't like not knowing......before ttc my cycles were 32-33 days every month. Never had a cycle this long, its frustrating.

Hope you get your :bfp: very, very soon xxx

Really sorry you're feeling rubbish vixxy - ttc is one of the most difficult things I've ever had to do, so I sympathise... Agnus cactus helps to regulate your cycles and so can help you conceive - I know a few girls on here who use it and it helped get their cycle length down... It's hard when you go off dtd too - that happened to me a while back. I guess you're long cycle isn't helping...

Don't give up hope honey - you will get your BFP one day, hopefully before too long... xxxxx

I'm gunna research it and see what its about. Hoping this is a one off month, FX.

Thank you so much for advice and kind words......not just on this post but all of them. Its does make a big help :) I really hope a BFP comes your way soon too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back