Feeding

Bee7

Reaction score
Just wondering how much you LO's ate when they were around a month old. I know all baby's differ but Jack is a right little fatty at the moment. We've upped his feeds from 3oz to 4oz and he's now draining 5oz nearly every time. That's 150ml! We're thinking of upping it again but it seems such a lot for a baby that's only 4 weeks old. On the back of the milk tin is says he shouldn't even be having this much at 2 months, but he seems to want it and i've been advised that the milk tin is only a rough guide.

Sometimes he doesn't even go the full 4 hours without a feed so he's definitely a hungry little thing. Takes after his mum lol x

My 5 week old can sink 8oz over 2 hours on a real binge! Everyone here seems to say the guidelines are a bit stingy so I wouldn't worry. xxx

4 or 5 oz was and still is what Alyssa takes in most meals but during a growth spurt or greedy time she can sink 8oz. since i bf and top up on a couple of feeds i have a sneaky suspicion that shes having 7 oz or so a couple of feeds anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back