feeding....

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
i read some where that babies should take 6 bottles from when they get up til when they go to bed....since i started keeley on baby rice for lunch she never seems very hungry any more....do you think there's something wrong?

some formula packs varie mine says 3 months + 5 feeds a day from the bottle...the baby rice is probably just filling her up much more as long as she is still pooing, weeing and seems generally healthy then she is getting enough hun, please dont read too much into what they say on the back of the formula tins xx

BLASTED FORMULA TINS! They were saying he should be having about 4oz's every 4 hours when he was a little baby do you know how hard it is having a hungry baby that wants 6oz every 2 hours! I was in bits thinking i was overfeeding him because the tin said ... balls to the tin hun its what cassi said, your littleone will tell you if shes hungry darl and the baby rice is doing what it was designed to do supplement some of the milk, bless her heart, your doing fab

yeah she's still weeing and pooing so hope is it just the rice filling her up thanx you two :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back