fed up :(

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Sorry ladies but needed a moan.

Feeling v sorry for myself today. Im knackered. Didnt sleep well at all last night - Bubs had me up cos he was moving about so much and needing to wee all the time. Up at 6am to drive 50 miles to get to work and Im just so pooped, my coccix (sp!) hurt cos my chair is uncomfy and my boobs are aching like mad today. I am even sitting on my chair back to front and have found some foam packing out of a box to pad the chair out with to try and relieve some of the pressure!! I must look a right sight!
Cant be arsed working and just want to be home in my comfty jim jams in bed. :( :(

:(
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

when are u on maternity leave? surely it;s not that long now??

dunno.

I was going to play it by ear with it being Alans and my company its not as if i have to have a specific date and there is soooooooo much to do.

However the way im feeling im not doing me or the baby any good by working such long hours etc so im gonna have a good think about it and sort sommat out.

yeah i think you should take a break now and have a rest.
getting worked up is not good at all for you or james
yours and your baby's health is more important :hug: :hug:

Big hugs hun, sounds like ur doing too much to me u need to take a break from it all chick :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks guys :hug: :hug:

Think i will chat to Alan about it tonight. He is v good but he gets wrapped up in the business and is panicking cos of us having to get rid of some people etc so when I moaned about getting up at 6am this morning and we wont get in til after 7 tonight he was like "well its the weekend and you can have a lie in tomorrow". :x :x

Dont think he quite gets how tired us preggo women get at this stage!!

Bless him.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

think you need to set yourself an end date... i don't mind the actual work bit at the moment, but commuting (over an hour each way) is really starting to get me down. but i know that i'm finishing the week after next and that's making it all bearable. you might feel better if you know when you're finishing??

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back