Fed up

Emilyandbump

Reaction score
For the past 3 days, i am in constant pain. My pelvic area, my back, braxtons and pubic bone feels like its been kicked!
I can't stay in bed for long cos of serious pain in those areas (mainly on my right side).

I'm pretty sure its ligaments loosening ready for birth, but bloody hell, get on with it!
So tired. The kids are going to their dad today over easter until monday, so at least i get to rest for abit! But then again, i cant stay comfy for long! Grr. Sorry for the rant, just sick of being in pain! And i want my baby, and my body back to normal! x

Aaawww hunny I understand :hug:. At least with a quiet house you'll get quality rest while you can rather than manage to get comfy and get disturbed. Sounds like things may be getting ready but don't suffer in silence hunny, get to your gp and get some pain relief xxxxxxxx

hopefully it will comes soon enough hunni for you, as i know everything your feeling atm and i hope baby deceides to make an appearance soon for you x x x

I'm pretty much having similar symptoms and my 4yr old is on easter hols.....ahhhhhhh!

Oh I hope your baby comes soon, hopefully a few days of quiet will help you rest and get your energy levels back up :) Take care x

Relax as much as pos over the week hun, I do tired today. I've been out all day spoiling my little boy before baby arrives. Now we're off for tea, I'd rather have a bath and go to bed tbh lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back